Subscribe to get updates!
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Press Release: PADT, Avnet and Tiempo Development Introduce Design Days, Hosted by Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Phoenix Business Journal: Does your business satisfy our need for community?
- Learn About the New Stratasys 3D Printers and New Orleans
- How-To: ANSYS 18 RSM CLIENT SETUP on Windows 2012 R2 HPC
- Open House: Scientifically fun for the whole family at PADT
Category Archives: Startups
We here at PADT would like to remind you that our webinar covering the significance of simulation for startups is taking place soon! Join us: Wednesday January 25, 2017 From 12 pm – 1 pm MST PADT’s Co-owner and Principal, … Continue reading
Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies Presents: ANSYS Startup Program: The Significance of Simulation Wednesday January 25th, from 12 pm – 1 pm MST We here at PADT would like to remind you about our upcoming webinar covering the importance of … Continue reading
Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies Presents: ANSYS Startup Program: The Significance of Simulation Do you work for a startup of know someone who does? PADT would like to invite you to attend our upcoming webinar in support of the ANSYS … Continue reading
Phoenix! The Co-Owner of PADT, Inc. Eric Miller will be at The Gateway Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation (CEI) this Friday, November 18th, from 12-1pm to discuss how ANSYS software is helping new entrepreneurs drive success through simulation. This is a free event, and while … Continue reading