We here at PADT would like to remind you that our webinar covering the significance of simulation for startups is taking place soon!
From 12 pm – 1 pm MST
PADT’s Co-owner and Principal, Eric Miller, will be presenting on the various benefits that simulation software can provide for startup companies and entrepreneurs alike. By attending this webinar you will learn:
- The practical uses of simulation in product design
- How simulation has driven innovation
- Why simulation is the most effective tool for startups
- How simulation can reduce time to market as well as production costs
- And how you can take advantage of the discounts that the ANSYS Startup Program provides
While many startups tend to avoid using simulation due to cost or a lack of accessibility, this is a key aspect of the modern manufacturing process and should not be ignored.
As a partner in the Startup Program, you will gain instant access to ANSYS solutions so you can start building virtual prototypes of your new products. These virtual prototypes can be modified and tested with simulation hundreds of times in the same time it would take to build and test one physical prototype – saving you time and money as you work to perfect your product design. The partnership gives you access to the full portfolio of multiphysics simulation bundles, including the Structural and Fluids bundle and the Electromagnetics bundle.