When: June 12, 2014
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Where: PADT Colorado
2009 W. Littleton Blvd
Littleton, CO 80120
In today’s digitally driven environment there is an increasing need to 3D Print parts from CAD data and Scan data. With the right software and hardware combination this can either be a seamless process or a tremendous obstacle. Geomagic, Solidworks and Stratasys have solved this problem to provide a very efficient solution for your design, scanning and printing requirements.
For this event, PADT is teaming up with Alignex and Geomagic to provide a live demonstration of 3D scanning into CAD resulting in a 3D printed part. Our technical staff will be available, along with representatives from our vendors, to not just show you these tools in action, but to answer questions about how to apply these technologies to meet your design, prototyping, manufacturing, and scanning needs.
- Demonstration of the Geomagic Capture 3D Scanner
- Solving the most difficult part of part scanning, getting a useful computer model, using Solidworks software
- How to effectively combine these three technologies with each other, CAD, quality systems, soft tooling, injection molding, and other manufacturing processes.
- Demonstration of 3D printing on a Stratasys printer
- Anything that any of our guests want to discuss and share
This informal open house will start at 4:00 PM and will continue till around 6:00 PM. Snacks and beverages will be available. Anyone, novice to seasoned expert, is invited and encouraged to attend and share their knowledge and questions.
Registration is required as space is limited.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathryn Pesta at email@example.com or 480.813.4884.