It seems like the trend these days is for large companies to not do R&D in house. Instead the let StartUps develop innovation and then buy it when the market proves it out. I had to ask myself “Is acquiring disruptive innovation good for everyone?” I don’t think it is and explain why in this week’s blog post.
Subscribe to get updates!
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Need Short Term Compute Power?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Work for a startup or know someone who does? – Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Phoenix Business Journal: Voice recognition, the new thing in computing
- ANSYS Startup Program – Webinar
- Phoenix Business Journal My View: Tech leaders need to take a stand for facts and truth
- ANSYS HPC Distributed Parallel Processing Decoded: CUBE Workstation