It seems like the trend these days is for large companies to not do R&D in house. Instead the let StartUps develop innovation and then buy it when the market proves it out. I had to ask myself “Is acquiring disruptive innovation good for everyone?” I don’t think it is and explain why in this week’s blog post.
Subscribe to get updates!
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Press Release: PADT, Avnet and Tiempo Development Introduce Design Days, Hosted by Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Phoenix Business Journal: Does your business satisfy our need for community?
- Learn About the New Stratasys 3D Printers and New Orleans
- How-To: ANSYS 18 RSM CLIENT SETUP on Windows 2012 R2 HPC
- Open House: Scientifically fun for the whole family at PADT