It seems like the trend these days is for large companies to not do R&D in house. Instead the let StartUps develop innovation and then buy it when the market proves it out. I had to ask myself “Is acquiring disruptive innovation good for everyone?” I don’t think it is and explain why in this week’s blog post.
Subscribe to get updates!
ANSYS Startup Program
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Phoenix Business Journal: Instant messaging and business communication
- Phoenix Business Journal: How can technology further art?
- Phoenix Business Journal: What the heck is happening? There is too much going on in Arizona tech
- ANSYS 18 – AIM Enhancements Webinar
- License Usage and Reporting with ANSYS License Manager Release 18.0