We have a problem. At some point it become not just OK, but prefered to count on amateurs to tackle difficult problems. In politics and in business it is a trend to go with people who have no background and no experience. Seeing the results, I a not a fan. In “When did we start thinking amateurs were a good idea?” I look at this disturbing reality, why it is a bad idea, and offer some suggestions on turning things around.
Subscribe to get updates!
ANSYS Startup Program
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Phoenix Business Journal: Instant messaging and business communication
- Phoenix Business Journal: How can technology further art?
- Phoenix Business Journal: What the heck is happening? There is too much going on in Arizona tech
- ANSYS 18 – AIM Enhancements Webinar
- License Usage and Reporting with ANSYS License Manager Release 18.0