We have a problem. At some point it become not just OK, but prefered to count on amateurs to tackle difficult problems. In politics and in business it is a trend to go with people who have no background and no experience. Seeing the results, I a not a fan. In “When did we start thinking amateurs were a good idea?” I look at this disturbing reality, why it is a bad idea, and offer some suggestions on turning things around.
Subscribe to get updates!
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Need Short Term Compute Power?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Work for a startup or know someone who does? – Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Phoenix Business Journal: Voice recognition, the new thing in computing
- ANSYS Startup Program – Webinar
- Phoenix Business Journal My View: Tech leaders need to take a stand for facts and truth
- ANSYS HPC Distributed Parallel Processing Decoded: CUBE Workstation