We have a problem. At some point it become not just OK, but prefered to count on amateurs to tackle difficult problems. In politics and in business it is a trend to go with people who have no background and no experience. Seeing the results, I a not a fan. In “When did we start thinking amateurs were a good idea?” I look at this disturbing reality, why it is a bad idea, and offer some suggestions on turning things around.
Subscribe to get updates!
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Press Release: PADT, Avnet and Tiempo Development Introduce Design Days, Hosted by Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Phoenix Business Journal: Does your business satisfy our need for community?
- Learn About the New Stratasys 3D Printers and New Orleans
- How-To: ANSYS 18 RSM CLIENT SETUP on Windows 2012 R2 HPC
- Open House: Scientifically fun for the whole family at PADT