Subscribe to get updates!
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Press Release: PADT, Avnet and Tiempo Development Introduce Design Days, Hosted by Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Phoenix Business Journal: Does your business satisfy our need for community?
- Learn About the New Stratasys 3D Printers and New Orleans
- How-To: ANSYS 18 RSM CLIENT SETUP on Windows 2012 R2 HPC
- Open House: Scientifically fun for the whole family at PADT
Tag Archives: Prototyping
It was my first time visiting New Orleans. I have heard many stories of how good the food is and how everyone is really nice there so I was excited to visit this city for a business trip. Stratasys Launch … Continue reading
Cutting corners rarely pays off, and that is especially true in product development when you skimp on physical or virtual prototyping. In “Why accurate prototypes are important to product development success” I take a look at why accurate prototyping is … Continue reading
Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies Presents: ANSYS Startup Program: The Significance of Simulation Do you work for a startup of know someone who does? PADT would like to invite you to attend our upcoming webinar in support of the ANSYS … Continue reading
Have an idea for a product and feel like you need a prototype.Tishin Donkersley from the Arizona Tech Beat asked me over to their offices to do a short interview and share some pointers on the subject. Take a look … Continue reading
After working with the mining industry in Arizona for years, we have finally gotten around to joining the two professional groups that work with the industry: Arizona Mining & Industry Get our Support, better known as AMIGOS, and the Arizona Mining Association. … Continue reading