Subscribe to get updates!
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Need Short Term Compute Power?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Work for a startup or know someone who does? – Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Phoenix Business Journal: Voice recognition, the new thing in computing
- ANSYS Startup Program – Webinar
- Phoenix Business Journal My View: Tech leaders need to take a stand for facts and truth
- ANSYS HPC Distributed Parallel Processing Decoded: CUBE Workstation
Tag Archives: Prototyping
Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies Presents: ANSYS Startup Program: The Significance of Simulation Do you work for a startup of know someone who does? PADT would like to invite you to attend our upcoming webinar in support of the ANSYS … Continue reading
Have an idea for a product and feel like you need a prototype.Tishin Donkersley from the Arizona Tech Beat asked me over to their offices to do a short interview and share some pointers on the subject. Take a look … Continue reading
After working with the mining industry in Arizona for years, we have finally gotten around to joining the two professional groups that work with the industry: Arizona Mining & Industry Get our Support, better known as AMIGOS, and the Arizona Mining Association. … Continue reading