High Performance Computing (HPC) has proven to be critical for simulation tools like ANSYS thanks to its ability to help engineers perform a wider range of analyses faster than ever before.
PADT is proud to be working with Nimbix, the creators of an award winning HPC platform developed for enterprises and end users who demand performance and ease of use in their process.
Check out the following recording of our co-hosted webinar, with Nimbix Application & Sales Engineer Adil Noor, and PADT’s Lead Application Engineer, Manoj Mahendran, discussing the benefits of leveraging HPC and Cloud Computing for simulation, along with a look at how PADT has deployed ANSYS on the Nimbix platform.
Download a recording and the slides from this this informative webinar.
Metal Additive Manufacturing, or Metal 3D Printing, is a topic that generates a lot of interest, and even more questions. So we held a webinar on February 9th, 2016 to try and answer the most common questions we encounter. It was a huge success with over 150 people logging in to watch live. But many of you could not make it so we have put the slides and a recording of the webinar out there. Just go to this link to access the information.
The presentation answered the fllowing common questions:
- Who are PADT and Concept Laser?
- How does laser-based metal 3D printing work?
- Are there other ways to 3D print in metal and how do they compare?
- What are the different process steps involved?
- How “good” are 3D printed metal parts?
- What materials and machines do you offer?
- Who uses this technology today?
- What is the value proposition of metal 3D printing for me?
- What can I do after this webinar?
As always, our technical team is available to answer any additional questions you may have. Just shoot an email to email@example.com or give us a call at 480.813.4884.