We are pleased to announce the new Flownex Training Course for Flownex SE, the world’s best (we think) thermal-fluid modeling tool. The Flownex course is aimed at new users with a desire to quickly equip themselves in the basics of system modelling as well as enabling one to visually refresh one’s memory on the various capabilities and applications within the Flownex suite.
If you are not a user already but want to check this tool out by going through the training course, go to the login page and simply click “Don’t have an account?” and register. This will get you access and we will follow up with a temp key so you can try it out. This is actually the best way for you to get a feel for why we like this program so much.
Here is a list of the sessions:
- Session 1: Background to Flownex
- Session 2: Page navigation
- Session 3: Boundary values
- Session 4: Pumps & Fixed mass flow functionality
- Session 5: Flow restrictions
- Session 6: Exercise 1
- Session 7: Designer functionality
- Session 8: Heat Exchangers
- Session 9: Containers
- Session 10: Exercise 2
- Session 11: Excel component
- Session 12: Visualization
As always, If you have any questions or want to know more, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.293.PADT.