From 3D printers to production systems, Stratasys machines let users quickly build working models or end-use thermoplastic parts from the desktop or factory floor. PADT and its Stratasys customers save money and get products to market faster with accurate, do-it-yourself 3D printing and direct digital manufacturing using these incredibly robust systems.
It is PADT’s opinion that Stratasys is the market leader in rapid prototyping, and especially 3D Printing systems for three simple reasons:
- Stratasys offers a true full range of systems from small entry level to large high-end manufacturing stations
- The parts made on these machines are strong and attractive and can be used as functional prototypes, marketing model, or for tooling
- The systems are easy to operate and maintain, requiring no special equipment, facilities or training.
An added bonus of acquiring your 3D Printing or Digital Manufacturing system from PADT is that PADT supports and provides maintenance for the systems we sell. So when you have a question or a problem with your Stratasys system, PADT’s manufacturing engineers will respond and provide you with the highly technical service that PADT is famous for.
The people at Stratasys invented Fused Deposition Modeling, or FDM and not only brought it to market, they made it the most popular rapid prototyping technology available.
Stratasys offers four different system families to meet the needs of every user:
- Mojo - Desktop 3D Printing
- uPrint SE/SE Plus 3D Printing – Proven. Powerful. Professional
- Dimension 3D Printing - Work Horse of the Prototyping World
- FORTUS 3D Production Systems - Rapid Manufacturing & Tooling
Learn more on our FDM product page.
Polyjet systems from Stratasys combine the accuracy of inkjet printing with the versatility of photocurable polymers - delivering strong, accurate, and attractive parts with greater ease than older laser or masking based technologies. The fastest growing segment of the rapid prototyping market, Polyjet systems are a perfect compliment to FDM systems because of the materials offered, precision available, and surface finish produced.
Stratasys offers four lines of 3D Printers that use Polyjet technology:
- Objet Desktop 3D Printing Systems - Lost cost and Ultra-precision
- Eden 3D Printing Systems - Affordable Professional Rapid Prototyping
- Connex Multi-Material 3D Printers - True Product Realism
Learn more on our Polyjet product page.