ANSYS AIM is the first integrated and comprehensive multiphysics simulation environment designed for all engineers. It is the further realization of the ANSYS Workbench strategy to revolutionize engineering processes through Simulation Driven Product Development. AIM makes it easier for design engineers to perform single, multiple and multiphysics simulations, allowing them to leverage the breadth of ANSYS physics when designing their products.
- Exclusive PADT "Getting to know ANSYS AIM" video with sample simulations
- Exclusive "What I like about ANSYS AIM" video featuring PADT engineers
- An exclusive whitepaper on training product development engineers in simulation
- Five slide decks describing ANSYS AIM and its features
- Six ANSYS AIM demonstration videos
AIM extends the value of simulation beyond single engineering disciplines by providing a full array of physics that is readily deployable across the organization. Whether a multiphysics simulation includes structures, fluids, thermal properties, or electromagnetics, all aspects of simulation workflow are supported in the single-window design, reducing the training and deployment costs typically associated with fragmented tool chains. Moreover, AIM's all new simulation process paradigm guides engineers through multiphysics workflows that consider the interaction of physical phenomena, while automating tedious tasks to free-up engineering time and resources.
- Geometry Preparation with SpaceClaim Direct Modeler
- Guided Simulation Process
- Superior CAD Interfaces and Robust Meshing
- Accurate and Robust Fluid Flow
- Accurate and Robust Electric Conduction Analysis
- Accurate and Robust Stress and Vibration Analysis
- Accurate and Robust Thermal Analysis
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Integrated Multiphysics Simulation
- Post-processing and Visualization
- Automation and Customization
- Powerful Expression Language
- Powerful and Scalable High-Performance Computing
- Integrated Material Library
- Design Exploration and Optimization
This is a new and very diverse product offering with outstanding breadth and depth, which makes it very difficult to describe in a series of web pages. Please contact us and our experts can help you, based on what your needs are, discover which ANSYS, Inc. products best meet those needs.