A Roadmap to the ANSYS Online World
The great thing about the internet: It is a great way for people to present a huge amount of information to the world. The bad thing about the internet: There is just too much information!
Here at PADT we add to the benefit and the problem by providing the users with as much information as we can on the tools we use, sell and support. And that is especially true for ANSYS Products. Below are some links to resources on this site as well as across the internet. If you feel we missed something, please let us know.
PADT's ANSYS Resources
- ANSYS Related Postings in PADT Blog and Past Issues of The Focus
- Tools Every ANSYS User Should Have
- PADT's ANSYS Webinar Series
- PADT's ANSYS Parametric Design Language Guide
- ANSYS Training
- Free ANSYS Downloads
- XANSYS.org: The Online ANSYS Users Forum
- ANSYS FAQ on XANSYS.org
- PeDAL: The APDL Editor
- PADT’s ANSYS Benchmarks
- The Infamous APDL *GET Cheat Sheet