Uploading files to PADT
If you need to send a file to PADT we offer a variety of ways to do so. Please follow these instructions:
Send us files in any of these three ways:
- If the files is around 3MB or smaller, simply Email it to the proper person at PADT. Common shared emails are:
- Put it into a dropbox or secure file sharing location and send your PADT contact a link through email..
- Upload it to www.padtinc.com/upload
- If you are a frequent uploader, and you have a login and password, use that
- If not, then contact us and we will email you the login and password
- Place the zip file in the top level directory unless someone at PADT has told you to use a different one.
- Email your contact at PADT and let us know that you uploaded a file, what the file is called, and your contact information.
As always, if you have any problems or questions, please contact us.
Uploading Files and Security
If you need to keep your data confidential, CONTACT PADT BEFORE YOU SEND US YOUR FILES. We will discuss the various options available and decide on the best method.