Sales Support Specialist, 3D Printing
PADT, the Southwest’s leading provider of engineering products and services, has an immediate opening within our 3D Printer sales team for the position of Sales Support Specialist. This position will report to the manager of the team and has three roles focused on helping the sales team run effectively, efficiently, and exceed business objectives. The first role is to maintain the relationship between PADT and the hardware suppliers that PADT resells for by managing and coordinating the flow of information between parties. The second role includes planning and organizing marketing activities for the products being sold. This includes providing assistance to the sales team across four states by scheduling and managing technical and administrative resources. The final role is to work as an inside salesperson, frequently contacting existing customers to sell 3D printing material, maintenance contracts, and other services. Time will be spent evenly working within these three responsibilities.
- BS or equivalent degree
- Inside sales experience
- Self-directed, proactive, and very organized
- Able to communicate quickly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Enjoys and is good at multitasking
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Comfortable making a large number of phone calls
- Experience coordinating marketing activities such as: trade shows, mailing campaigns, seminars, etc…
- Enjoys being involved in new, leading edge technology
Preferred but not required
This position is located at PADT’s Tempe, AZ facility and all applicants must be US Citizens or Legal Residents.