Everyone here at PADT is working hard on their day-to-day tasks and getting ready for the 20th Anniversary Party tomorrow night from 5:30-9:00. The refreshments have been procured, ice is on order, and an appointment has been set to go get the cake. In light of tomorrows high temps, we even ordered two coolers to keep everyone comfortable, so “it’s too hot” is no longer a valid excuse.
Tomorrow around noon, all of PADT’s employees will gather together for a special anniversary pictures, attend a company meeting, then set everything up.
All we need now is you!
Even though we have been suffering from construction delays, the new demo & server room is finished enough to show everyone around. In the new room, will be highlighting our CUBE HPC hardware and the new Objet 3D Color Printer in this new facility, along with the scanners and other Additive Manufacturing machines you have all come to know and count on:
Here are some reminders for those that can make it:
- Everyone is invited, no need to RSVP. Just come and bring a friend.
- If you are social network kind of person, please tag any posts: #padt20
- We will have plenty of food and drink
- Entertainment will be provided for the young (and young at heart) with a bouncy-house and a magician
- We will be featuring music from 1994… but it is an engineering event so don’t expect a lot of dancing.
- Come at any time you want. Speeches and door price drawings will be from 6:30-7:00
- We will be handing out some swag, first come first serve for t-shirts and slap bracelets.
As always, learn more on our website: www.www.padtinc.com/20
For those of you who could not make it, a big thank you for all the fantastic best wishes and congratulations. We really appreciate all the support everyone has given us over the past 20 years.