We have been talking a lot about ANSYS AIM lately. Mostly because we really like ANSYS AIM and we think a large number of engineers out there need to know more about it and understand it’s advantages. And the way we do that is through blog posts, emails, seminars, and training sessions. A new tool that we have started using are “Resource and Productivity Kits,” collections of information that users can download.
Earlier in the year we introduced several kits, including ANSYS Structural, ANSYS Fluids, and ANSYS ElectroMechanical. Now we are pleased to offer up a collection of useful information on ANSYS AIM. This kit includes:
- “Getting to know ANSYS AIM,” a video by PADT application engineer Manoj Mahendran
- “What I like about ANSYS AIM,” a video featuring insights on the tool
- Six ANSYS AIM demonstration videos, including simulations and a custom template demonstration
- Five slide decks that provide an overview of ANSYS AIM and describe its new features
- An exclusive whitepaper on effectively training product development engineers in simulation.
You can download the kit here.
If you need more info, view the ANSYS AIM Overview video or read about it on our ANSYS AIM page.
Watch this blog for more useful content on AIM in the future.