October rolled around a lot faster than most of us anticipated, but our team here was ready to open our parking lot and our doors to customers, family, friends, vendors, and members of the tech community for our annual open house.
After canceling for two years, then a parking lot focused event in 2021, we were excited to let people wander our halls again and learn what we do here at PADT. Each department in our diverse company stepped up and cleaned their work areas, prepared demonstrations, and showed up with smiles and enthusiasm to talk about what they did.
Here are some stats:
- AZ Barbeque Catering once again provided the food.
- 140 Beer Brats were the preferred Nerdtoberfest feast food
- 80 All Beef Hot Dogs made it out to the crowd
- A record (for us) 24 Vegan dogs appeased those with animal-friendly appetites.
- We had 225 people registered
- A rough count says about 190-210 showed up
- The temperature started at 90 when the party began at 4:00 and dropped to a pleasant 85 by the time we turned the lights out at 7:30.
This is our favorite event of the year because we get to meet new people, show off where we work to friends and family, share cool new technologies we added during the year, and socialize with people we like. You will find some pictures below that give a small taste of how it went.
If you made it out, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! If you couldn’t make it, we hope to see you next year, or reach out and let’s set up a visit for you.
Make sure you sign up for our newsletter, The Pulse, so you know about this and other PADT events.