This free webinar will cover:
- How to gain early insights into trends of pressure drag, drop & drift
- The capability of gathering qualitative information for flow dispersion & thermal mixing
- Exploration of recirculation zones and experimentation with changing flow direction
Don’t miss this informative presentation – Secure your spot today!
Can’t make it? Register anyway, as a recording will be made available to be watched on-demand.
If this is your first time registering for one of our Bright Talk webinars, simply click the link and fill out the attached form. We promise that the information you provide will only be shared with those promoting the event (PADT).
You will only have to do this once! For all future webinars, you can simply click the link, add the reminder to your calendar and you’re good to go!
Nerdtoberfest, PADT’s annual fall open house is coming up soon!
Join us – Thursday, October 26th, 2017 from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm MST at 7755 S. Research Drive Tempe AZ, 85281
This year our fall open house will offer attendees a glimpse at some of our core offerings, introductions to a few new additions, and free food and drinks! Come experience this innovative technology first-hand, including:
- CUBE High Performance Computing (HPC) Systems
Join PADT as we open our doors to the public for a celebration of all things engineering and manufacturing in Arizona.
As the world of manufacturing continues to grow and change, engineers are being challenged to design, test, and evaluate products in increasingly complex environments. In such a time it is necessary to rely on an all-encompassing simulation platform that can handle a variety of physics efficiently, operating as a one stop shop for complete virtual prototyping. ANSYS is that platform!
Join us for this informative seminar including presentations from customers and ANSYS technical experts, focusing on how to effectively implement the ANSYS platform and productivity enhancement tools into your work-flow.
Through this free event we hope to inform you on how a single consolidated platform for complete virtual prototyping can help to drive efficiency across your company!
Date: October 4, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM MST AZ
Location: ASU SkySong – Building 3
1365 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Check out the full agenda, with presentations covering a plethora of topics including:
- ANSYS Solutions for Additive Manufacturing
- Wireless Connectivity with RF Engineering
- Commercial Antenna Array Work Flow Using ANSYS Electromagnetic Tools
This event will include presentations from customers and ANSYS technical experts alike, focusing on how to effectively implement the ANSYS platform and productivity enhancement tools into your work-flow.
We look forward to seeing you there – Secure your spot today!
Simulation software enables product development engineers to gain insights that were previously possible only through making and breaking expensive prototypes. However, such software isn’t for every engineer. It can be difficult to learn and master, and often simulation results take time to set up and calculate. But what if simulation could be faster and easier?
With its Discovery Live technology, ANSYS revolutionizes product design.
This simulation software provides instantaneous simulation results while you design and edit and enables you to experiment with design ideas for on-the-spot feedback. These immediate insights make simulation useful and relevant to every engineer for upfront CAE. Discovery Live’s speed and simplicity represents a quantum leap forward in simulation technology, and it enables you to spend more time with answers instead of questions.
With Discovery Live, you can:
- Experiment with design ideas, easily make changes
and receive instantaneous engineering insights
- Perform 10 to 1,000 simulations in the same timeframe that was once needed to perform just one simple simulation
- Simulate on newly created models or any imported CAD file
- Investigate more options earlier in the design process and develop new products that get to market faster
- Explore all your “what if” design ideas at little to no cost in time and effort
- Facilitate breakthroughs and innovations and take your engineering efforts to the next level