Sometimes you get that prefect storm where everything happens at once, and these last weeks of May and first weeks of June are shaping up to be our busiest time for conferences and shows this year. We are going to be all over the place: Newfoundland, Montreal, Long Beach, Houston, and even Phoenix.
So I thought I’d shoot out this quick note just in case some of you who follow this blog are going to be at any of these events. Please make sure you stop by and say hello:
- May 19-21, 2015: RAPID Show – Long Beach, California
We will have a booth and will be talking about 3D Printing as well as Simulation and Design.
- May 31-June 6, 2015: ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE) – St John’s, Newfoundland, Canada
Clinton Smith will be presenting a paper with ANSYS, Inc. on a mesh refinement study we did for a customer on an offshore platform with ANSYS FLUENT
- June 2-3, 2015: AmCon Phoenix – A Design & Contract Manufacturing Expo – Phoenix, AZ
This will be our third AmCon this year, this time in our home territory. The 3D Printing and product development team will be in a booth and I will be doing a talk on “The Practical Application of 3D Printing for Prototyping, Tooling, and Production”
- June 9, 2015: ANSYS Convergence – Houston, TX
Clinton Smith will be manning our booth at this event and available to talk about all that PADT does.
- June 15-19, 2015: ASME Turbo Expo (IGTI) – Montreal Quebec, Canada
We will just attending this conference, hanging in the Flownex booth, and can probably be found around the ANSYS booth as well.
And don’t forget our Lunch and Learn Road Show: Dealing with Scanned, Repaired, and Legacy Geometry for 3D Printing