Metal Additive Manufacturing, or Metal 3D Printing, is a topic that generates a lot of interest, and even more questions. So we held a webinar on February 9th, 2016 to try and answer the most common questions we encounter. It was a huge success with over 150 people logging in to watch live. But many of you could not make it so we have put the slides and a recording of the webinar out there. Just go to this link to access the information.
The presentation answered the following common questions:
- Who are PADT and Concept Laser?
- How does laser-based metal 3D printing work?
- Are there other ways to 3D print in metal and how do they compare?
- What are the different process steps involved?
- How “good” are 3D printed metal parts?
- What materials and machines do you offer?
- Who uses this technology today?
- What is the value proposition of metal 3D printing for me?
- What can I do after this webinar?
As always, our technical team is available to answer any additional questions you may have. Just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 480.813.4884.