Metal Additive Manufacturing, or Metal 3D Printing, is a topic that generates a lot of interest, and even more questions. So we held a webinar on February 9th, 2016 to try and answer the most common questions we encounter. It was a huge success with over 150 people logging in to watch live. But many of you could not make it so we have put the slides and a recording of the webinar out there. Just go to this link to access the information. You can have more updates to check at aboriginalbluemountains.
The presentation answered the fllowing common questions:
- Who are PADT and Concept Laser?
- How does laser-based metal 3D printing work?
- Are there other ways to 3D print in metal and how do they compare?
- What are the different process steps involved?
- How “good” are 3D printed metal parts?
- What materials and machines do you offer?
- Who uses this technology today?
- What is the value proposition of metal 3D printing for me?
- What can I do after this webinar?
As always, our technical team is available to answer any additional questions you may have. Just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 480.813.4884.