Because of variations in work load, PADT also relies upon a variety of part-time and full-time sub-contractors help to provide technical and non-technical assistance. By hiring only the most experienced people, PADT can provide timely solutions that meet customer demands as they arise.
Thank you for considering a career with PADT!
How to Apply
Due to the ridiculous amount of spam that our job email account receives, please prefix your subject with [PADTJOB]. If you do not, there is a high probability that your resume will be thrown out with the spam.
If you are interested in joining PADT's staff, please send us your résumé and any information requested in the job postings below, by email to email@example.com. No phone calls or direct visits please! Our current job opportunities are listed below.
Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies Inc., (PADT) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law or regulation. It is PADT's intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors alone.
As a part of this policy, PADT invites all applicants to complete and return the Affirmative Action, Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability, and the Veteran Voluntary Self-Identification forms. Please email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participation is voluntary and information received will not be used in hiring decisions.
We currently have no remaining Internship Positions Available
Account Manager: Ansys Simulation Software
Location: Los Angeles, CA & Denver, CO
PADT, Inc. is hiring seasoned, successful sales professionals with experience selling complex engineering software. Incumbents must have a passion for software simulation of advanced technology as well as a desire to work in a creative engineering environment.
The Account Manager is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close, in an assigned territory or set of accounts. In this position, Account Managers are responsible for maximizing sales profitability, growth and account penetration. The role sells products and services directly to end users primarily via face-to-face contact.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or Bachelor's degree with technical sales experience
- At least 3 years' sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering analysis and technology
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Currently resides in one of the locations listed above, or have the ability to relocate
- Demonstrated knowledge of PADT's products and services and pricing practices
- Knowledge of the specific territory, product line, or customer(s)
- Proven/documented sales ability
- Professional appearance and presentation