Because of variations in work load, PADT also relies upon a variety of part-time and full-time sub-contractors help to provide technical and non-technical assistance. By hiring only the most experienced people, PADT can provide timely solutions that meet customer demands as they arise.
How to Apply
Due to the ridiculous amount of spam that our job email account receives, please prefix your subject with [PADTJOB]. If you do not, there is a high probability that your resume will be thrown out with the spam.
If you are interested in joining PADT's staff, please send us your résumé and any information requested in the job postings below, by email to email@example.com. No phone calls or direct visits please! Our current job opportunities are listed below.
Electrical Engineer, High-Frequency Simulation: RF/Antenna
PADT is seeking a full-time Masters-level Electrical/Electronic Engineer with at least 5 years of experience to work from our Tempe office. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree and strong credentials will also be considered. Incumbents must have a passion for software simulation of advanced technology as well as a desire to work in a creative engineering environment.
Successful applicants will work on modeling of a large variety of electromagnetic systems and components. Primary tasks will be working directly with potential and existing customers including on-site presentations, benchmark analysis and support of prospective customers during evaluations. Other tasks will include customer support, developing and presenting training and workshop/webinar material, consulting projects, white paper applications, and attending exhibitions nationwide.
- Masters in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least one year experience in RF/Antenna applications
- Good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work within ITAR regulations.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Experienced user of ANSYS HFSS is preferred, however experience with other full wave electromagnetic simulation tools (AWR, CST, etc.) is beneficial
- Exposure to circuit/EM simulation software such as ADS, Sonnet is beneficial
- 3 years applying 3D electromagnetic simulation to industry applications
- Knowledge of theory of electromagnetic fields, numerical methods in electromagnetics, and electromagnetic simulation are a distinct advantage
- Experience with complex RF measurement equipment (Power Meters, Network and Spectrum Analyzers, etc.), SPICE, LabView, MathCAD or MatLAB is a plus
Account Manager, Flownex Sales
Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies (PADT) is the Southwest's leading provider of Numerical Simulation, Product Development, and Rapid Prototyping products and services. We are currently seeking a full-time Account Manager to introduce and initiate sales of a simulation software product in North America. The role will be selling and managing account growth for Flownex, a systems level, thermal fluid-flow simulation software.
Summary/ObjectiveExecute sales strategy, initiates contact with potential customers, identifies needs and sell product to meet those needs.
- New business growth
- Initiate and grow new business by prospecting, cold-calling and closing business
- Manage accounts
- Increase sales in respective accounts to drive growth
- Maintain run rate
- Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for accounts.
- Marketing Activities
- Attend periodic trade shows representing PADT and Flownex.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- At least 3 years' experience selling engineering software
- Ability to configure high-end software solutions
- Experience selling simulation software, such as Matlab or Flowmaster preferred but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- A demonstrable capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends, associated needs and possible application to real world projects.
- Proficient in MS Office software, internet and CRM software
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Availability to travel up to 20% of the time