Subscribe to get updates!
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Need Short Term Compute Power?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Work for a startup or know someone who does? – Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Phoenix Business Journal: Voice recognition, the new thing in computing
- ANSYS Startup Program – Webinar
- Phoenix Business Journal My View: Tech leaders need to take a stand for facts and truth
- ANSYS HPC Distributed Parallel Processing Decoded: CUBE Workstation
Tag Archives: Acquisition
It seems like the trend these days is for large companies to not do R&D in house. Instead the let StartUps develop innovation and then buy it when the market proves it out. I had to ask myself “Is acquiring … Continue reading
At the beginning of this month, CADCAM Systems agreed to sell their Stratasys 3D Printer sales and support business to PADT. With customers in Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah this acquisition will increase PADT’s presence and investment in those states. This … Continue reading
Big news this morning in the ANSYS world: ANSYS, Inc. has acquired SpaceClaim, makers of a very powerful 3D Solid Modeling tool that has been an add-on for ANSYS products for some time. Here is the official press release: finance.yahoo.com/news/ansys-acquires-spaceclaim-corporation-leading-111400173.html … Continue reading