Subscribe to get updates!
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Press Release: PADT, Avnet and Tiempo Development Introduce Design Days, Hosted by Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Phoenix Business Journal: Does your business satisfy our need for community?
- Learn About the New Stratasys 3D Printers and New Orleans
- How-To: ANSYS 18 RSM CLIENT SETUP on Windows 2012 R2 HPC
- Open House: Scientifically fun for the whole family at PADT
Tag Archives: Acquisition
It seems like the trend these days is for large companies to not do R&D in house. Instead the let StartUps develop innovation and then buy it when the market proves it out. I had to ask myself “Is acquiring … Continue reading
At the beginning of this month, CADCAM Systems agreed to sell their Stratasys 3D Printer sales and support business to PADT. With customers in Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah this acquisition will increase PADT’s presence and investment in those states. This … Continue reading
Big news this morning in the ANSYS world: ANSYS, Inc. has acquired SpaceClaim, makers of a very powerful 3D Solid Modeling tool that has been an add-on for ANSYS products for some time. Here is the official press release: finance.yahoo.com/news/ansys-acquires-spaceclaim-corporation-leading-111400173.html … Continue reading