Subscribe to get updates!
ANSYS Startup Program
Do you have an Internet of Things Strategy?
Looking for ANSYS Training?
Trying to Find a Computer Built for Simulation?
Introduction to the ANSYS Parametric Design Language
- Cellular Design Strategies in Nature: A Classification
- New: PADT’s Medical Device Capabilities and Portfolio Presentation
- Phoenix Business Journal: Instant messaging and business communication
- Phoenix Business Journal: How can technology further art?
- Phoenix Business Journal: What the heck is happening? There is too much going on in Arizona tech
Tag Archives: Acquisition
It seems like the trend these days is for large companies to not do R&D in house. Instead the let StartUps develop innovation and then buy it when the market proves it out. I had to ask myself “Is acquiring … Continue reading
At the beginning of this month, CADCAM Systems agreed to sell their Stratasys 3D Printer sales and support business to PADT. With customers in Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah this acquisition will increase PADT’s presence and investment in those states. This … Continue reading
Big news this morning in the ANSYS world: ANSYS, Inc. has acquired SpaceClaim, makers of a very powerful 3D Solid Modeling tool that has been an add-on for ANSYS products for some time. Here is the official press release: finance.yahoo.com/news/ansys-acquires-spaceclaim-corporation-leading-111400173.html … Continue reading