We just recieved a new tech tip bundle from ANSYS, Inc on Electromechanical Simulation. You may remember when we published the Mechanical and Fluids ANSYS tech tips a few weeks ago. This latest kit continues with information for people making devices and systems that have mechanical and electrical systems. The focus of the kit is the application of ANSYS Maxwell and Simplorer – Maxwell to model low frequency electromagnetics and Simplorer to model systems.
Here is a link to “The Electromechanical Simulation Productivity Kit ” here. The kit includes:
- ANSYS Maxwell Automation and Customization Application Brief
- ANSYS Maxwell Magnetic Field Formulation Application Brief
- Electric Machine Design Methodology Whitepaper
- Electromagnetics And Thermal Multiphysics Analysis Webinar
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Whitepaper
- Robust Electric Machine Design – ANSYS Advantage Article
We also have a collection of videos that are a great introduction to the tool set and how to use it. Check out the overview and the video on the washing machine at a minimum. Even if you have a simple EMAG or do hand calcs, you need to look at Maxwell and Simplorer.