Join Carbon’s Production Engineer, Johnathon Wright and PADT’s Additive Manufacturing Solutions Account Manager Renee Palacios for a discussion on the various capabilities and applications of Carbon 3D’s exciting new technology.
Attend this free webinar in order to learn about:
- What PADT’s capabilities are as a production partner
- How using Carbon is cheaper and faster than other methods
- Carbon’s unique end product material properties
Don’t miss this informative presentation – Secure your spot today!
If this is your first time registering for one of our Bright Talk webinars, simply click the link and fill out the attached form. We promise that the information you provide will only be shared with those promoting the event (PADT).
You will only have to do this once! For all future webinars, you can simply click the link, add the reminder to your calendar and you’re good to go!
Introducing the Release of ANSYS 18
Manufacturing is undergoing the most fundamental transformation since the introduction of the assembly line. Trends like the Internet of Things, additive manufacturing and machine learning are merging the physical and digital worlds, resulting in products that defy imagination.
Join the new CEO of ANSYS, Ajei Gopal, and visionary customers
Cummins, Nebia,Oticon, Metso, and GE Digital as they demonstrate the power of pervasive simulation, available in the release of ANSYS 18.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How you can use digital exploration to quickly evaluate changes in design, reducing development costs and preventing late-stage design changes
- How digital prototyping enables you to provide insights into real-world product performance, test “what-if” scenarios and ensure optimal designs
- How simulation is moving downstream of the product life-cycle through the use of digital twins to increase efficiency and to decrease unplanned downtime
Stay tuned as we will be covering the new additions in ANSYS 18 over the next few months.
We here at PADT would like to remind you that our webinar covering the significance of simulation for startups is taking place soon!
From 12 pm – 1 pm MST
PADT’s Co-owner and Principal, Eric Miller, will be presenting on the various benefits that simulation software can provide for startup companies and entrepreneurs alike. By attending this webinar you will learn:
- The practical uses of simulation in product design
- How simulation has driven innovation
- Why simulation is the most effective tool for startups
- How simulation can reduce time to market as well as production costs
- And how you can take advantage of the discounts that the ANSYS Startup Program provides
While many startups tend to avoid using simulation due to cost or a lack of accessibility, this is a key aspect of the modern manufacturing process and should not be ignored.
As a partner in the Startup Program, you will gain instant access to ANSYS solutions so you can start building virtual prototypes of your new products. These virtual prototypes can be modified and tested with simulation hundreds of times in the same time it would take to build and test one physical prototype – saving you time and money as you work to perfect your product design. The partnership gives you access to the full portfolio of multiphysics simulation bundles, including the Structural and Fluids bundle and the Electromagnetics bundle.