PADT was pleased to give a talk on 3D Printing at the 5th Digital Printing Press Conference on April 30th, 2014 in Scottsdale.
Any time I get a chance to attend an industry specific conference like this one, it is a real eye opener. There is a huge amount of work around the world in making digital printers. I learned a huge amount that is applicable to other things that PADT does. In addition, the audience was very interested in 3D Printing and asked some very insightful questions, and provided some insight in to how ink jet is growing and evolving in additive manufacturing.
As promised during the presentation, here are some useful links:
- PDF of the presentation from the conference:
- Wholers and Associates is the definitive resource for all things 3D Printing:
- 3D Printer is a good news blog on the industry: www.3dprinter.net
- A Rapid Prototyping FAQ
- “Six Things to Do When Shopping for a 3D Printer”
- “Shopping for a 3D Printing Service Provider“
- Comprehensive Online Course on 3D Printing at Lynda.com
- “12 Things Every Engineer Should Know about 3D Printing“
- Rapid Prototyping Technology Animations
- Link to Eric on LinkedIn to get updates and news: