How to Contact PADT for Ansys Support Questions

Categories:

Long-time customers of PADT know they can count on us for answers to their Ansys support questions and problems. Over the last 25+ years, we have handled tens of thousands of customer support issues successfully.

For those new to PADT, however, we’d like to explain how to contact us for Ansys support. First, to be eligible for support from PADT, your Ansys account must be part of PADT’s account list for Ansys products. That means companies primarily in the south and western portion of the United States. There are some exceptions to that geography, so if you are in doubt, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to let you know if you are a PADT customer for support or not.

Second, student users of Ansys should be using the Learning Forum within the Ansys Innovation Space at Ansys Learning Forum to ask and get answers to questions. PADT is not able to provide Ansys support to individual students.

That being said, for PADT customers to contact us for support, we currently have three methods.

3 Methods for Obtaining Ansys Support from PADT

Ansys Support from PADT, Figure 1

The initial information we will need from you can be kept to a minimum. Please provide your name, email address, company name, and a description of your problem, including which Ansys software you are using (examples are Mechanical, Fluent, HFSS, Icepak, Speos, and Discovery). It’s also helpful to know the version of the software you are using. If you feel there is more information that can help us solve your problem faster, feel free to include that as well.

The three methods to contact us for Ansys technical support are:

  1. Submit your question via email to swsupport@padtinc.com. That email address goes to our full support team, ensuring that the best person able to assist will get back to you as soon as possible.
  2. Call us at 480-813-4884. Many of our team are remote workers in the south and western USA so there is a good chance you will be asked to leave a message. That message will go out to our full support team, again ensuring that the best person able to assist will get back to you as soon as possible.
  3. Fill out the web submission form at the bottom of the simulation support section of our PADT web page: Support PADT – Simulation Simulation (padtinc.com) – scroll down to the bottom of the page. Repeating a theme, the submitted information will go out to our full support team, again ensuring that the best person able to assist will get back to you as soon as possible.

What we don’t ask for is your detailed information every time, unlike some frustrating support experiences you may have had in the past. Once you’ve contacted us once, we have your key details stored and won’t need them again. Our team of experienced engineers looks forward to helping you be successful with Ansys solutions to help you achieve better products and more efficient processes.

As mentioned above, we have handled tens of thousands of support requests. Answering questions is only part of the process, though. We also track how well we are doing through surveys sent out after support cases have been completed. For several years now, our customers have reported 98% satisfaction on our surveys. For customers that have been in that remaining 2%, we reach out to find out what we could have done better and strive to make it right.  

Ansys Support from PADT Award Winning Team of Ansys Experts

So, if you are a PADT customer for Ansys support, please feel free to contact us using one of the above methods any time you have a question about or a problem with your Ansys products. We look forward to assisting you with your Ansys simulations.

Categories

Get Your Ansys Products & Support from the Engineers who Contribute to this Blog.

Technical Expertise to Enable your Additive Manufacturing Success.

PADT’s Pulse Newsletter

Keep up to date on what is going on at PADT by subscribing to our newsletter.


By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

Share this post:

Upcoming Events

03/13/2024

Fluent Updates in Ansys 2024 R1 - Webinar

03/27/2024

2024 Arizona Space Summit

03/28/2024

2024 Arizona Space Summit

04/08/2024

39th Space Symposium

04/09/2024

39th Space Symposium

04/10/2024

39th Space Symposium

04/11/2024

39th Space Symposium

06/27/2024

E-Mobility and Clean Energy Summit

08/05/2024

2024 CEO Leadership Retreat

Search in PADT site

Contact Us

Most of our customers receive their support over the phone or via email. Customers who are close by can also set up a face-to-face appointment with one of our engineers.

For most locations, simply contact us: