It is awards season and PADT partners and customers are racking up the wins around the country.
On October 10th we were fortunate enough to be at the 2013 AZBio Awards where we were pleased to see:
- The founder of customer Ventana Medical Systems, Thomas M. Grogan, M.D, win a Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Customer W. L. Gore and Associates picked up the Arizona Bioscience Company of the Year Award.
- Linda Hunt, the President and CEO of Dignity Health Arizona received the Arizona Bioscience Leader of the Year award. The Barrow Neurological Institute, part of Dignity Health, is a PADT customer.
Not only were we pleased to see these winners, but once again PADT provided the trophies for these awards so they were able to take a little piece of PADT home with them.
More images from the event can be found on their Facebook page.
Then just today we received word that the Pittsburgh Technology Council announced the winners of their Tech 50 for 2013. And once again, a PADT customer and one of our most important partner received an award.
- Medical device customer ALung won the Life Sciences Company of the Year award.
- ANSYS, Inc., a partner and customer, was awarded the Tech Titan Award for, well being a tech titan.
We offer our congratulations to all of the winners and hope to see more as the awards season continues.
If you want to win a few technology awards, maybe you should consider being a PADT customer… seems like a trend.