In this, our first contribution to the AZ Tech Council and PBJ’s TechFlash column, we provide some basic advice on getting products to market faster: “5 Ways to Improve your Next Product.” The five suggestions are:
- Define requirements based on customer value
- Frontload the process with exploration and iterations
- Involve suppliers in the process
- Build in a culture of excellence and relentless pursuit of continuous improvement
- Use standardization when possible, without blocking flexibility
Suggestions and examples are given for each point.